Since its birth on the drawing board, the KTM development team had only one focus: "we want to improve in every single detail!" Therefore the Fully is a perfect match for the following characteristics: more propulsion, more rigidity, more traction and more efficiency with a reduction in overall weight.
The frame is based on the (SLL)→Straight–Line–Link→Technology in combination with our Rocker Blade Technology - this offers a very sensitive response to small bumps while maintaining a high absorption rate for big hits working with rider posture to keep a high pedaling efficiency. To accomplish this we deliberately set no bearing point at the dropout, which maximizes stiffness and improves bike handling. The Scarp has a race-ready profile that was realized through a more flat head tube angle, steeper seat tube angle and longer top tube combined with a shorter stem, giving it an aggressive geometry. To add the final touch to this harmonious concept, the ball bearings are bigger dimensions which results in better strength and durability.
- Frame: Scarp 29" Performance Carbon, BOOST 148TA
- Fork: RockShox RS-1 29" Travel 100mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch XX-C2 - for X-Loc
- Wheels: KTM-DT Prime II CC RS1 29" DT / Tubeless
- Tires: Schwalbe Thunder Burt 54-622, Evo, TL-easy, LSK
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1, 11 Speed
- Shifters: SRAM XX1, 11 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Carbon, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP BB-Unit Pressfit
- Cassette: SRAM XX1, XG-1195 10-42
- Chain: SRAM XX1, PC-XX1-11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9020 - Ice-tec Pad w/Fin
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Carbon 2X, flat 9°, 710
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 6°
- Grip: KTM Team Lock On
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR XC Cross Flow
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Carbon UD, 1- bolt 400/30.9
- Weight: 9.8kg
|Frame Size||Seattube Length||Top Tube Length||Seat Angle||Head Angle||Headtube Length||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase||Stack||Reach||Standover Height||BB Drop||Travel Front||Travel Rear|
Awesome Full Suspension Bike
Posted by Kris on Jan 12th 2018
I have owned this bike for almost a year now and have done at least 8 races on it including 6 endurance races like the Big Frog 65, Mohican 100k, Lumberjack 100, and the ultimate 6 day Breck Epic. The bike handled and performed flawlessly. It's light, tough, and has exceptional handling... the harder you push it the better it performs. If your in the market for a full suspension bike this should be a serious consideration at the top of any list.
XC Race Machine
Posted by James Cope on Aug 7th 2017
I have had the Scarp Prestige 29 for 1 year and can honestly say it is the best XC race bike I have ridden. I is a really fast bike, it is an amazing climber and handles great.