The Revelator-Line makes national and international successes of the KTM race teams possible. The Revelator Sky Di2 is only 7.8 kg. with high-end premium carbon layup, electronic Di2 Shimano Ultegra 6870, and DT Swiss R 23 Spline wheels make this bike a racers' dreams come true. Everything you need from a top performing road bike - paired with crisp disc brakes and aggressive styling.
- Frame: Revelator Sky, High-End Carbon Monocoque Design
- Fork: KTM F8, High-End Carbon Monocoque Design
- F/R Wheels: DT Swiss R-23 Spline Disc-Brake
- F/R Tires: Schwalbe ONE 700x25c
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 DI-2, Band-Type
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 DI-2 SS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra RS-R785 /DI-2
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB72-41B-Set PressFit
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 50-34 Compact (double)
- Cassette: Shimano CS6800 11-28 (11-speed)
- Chain: Shimano HG70011-106
- F/R Brake Calipers: Shimano BR-R785, Ice Tech Pad with Fins
- F/R Brake Rotors: Shimano RT99 CL, 140mm, Ice Tech with Radiator Fins
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Curve Road
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 6°
- Tape: KTM VL-Tape
- Headset: KTM Team VP-B-151AM
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLS Flow
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS, Link 20 350/27.2
- Weight: 7.8kg
|Frame Size||Seattube Length||Top Tube Length||Seat Angle||Head Angle||Headtube Length||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase||Stack||Reach|
Super Smooth Road Shark
Posted by Artin Culliton on May 31st 2017
I haven't ever ridden a road bike before this one but was surprised at how smoothly and quickly it ate up the miles. I went 29.4 miles on my first ride. It was very comfortable and super easy to ride due to how smooth the drive train was and how easy it was to keep it moving forward. It might be overkill for a beginner but I definitely don't see a need to upgrade to anything in the immediate future.
Revelator Sky "is the limit"...
Posted by Christian Clever on May 24th 2017
I would rate the bike a 4 stars due to the fact KTM will not offer the frame in larger than 59cm. For us tall guys, that is a pinch! The Revelator Sky is a well made, well handling machine. The frame has massive torsional rigidity & is a solid ride. The 15 & 12mm axles are a great feature to the overall functionality of this machine too! The DI2 is the top of the line addition to the spec & well worth it... They make the shifting experience effortless & keep your focus on the ride more fluid, without the shifting hassles potentially experienced with conventional cable systems. They say you ether ride "in OR on" your bike? On the Revelator Sky, you are in the cockpit, connected to the bike... "The way only KTM can deliver to it's customers". Unlike other brands! I am one with my KTM!!!
Amazing Bike at an Amazing Price
Posted by Nicholas Townsend on May 24th 2017
I bought this bike in late November of 2016, its May 2017 and I have logged over 1000 miles on it. The bike is swift and nimble, accelerates at the drop of a hat and the Ultegra Di2 is buttery smooth for shifting. As an endurance rider, I swapped the stem and fitted the bike with 28mm tires and can ride this in all my fondo rides and events. I am constantly beating my previous records in Strava and love showing off this bike, and no one else has it in my area.