Shop by Category
KTM Bikes are made with incredible attention to detail using the most innovative manufacturing techniques, and are equipped with the highest quality components from trusted manufacturers.
The warranty guarantees that that the KTM Bike is free from material defects and workmanship.
Coverage periods are as follows:
|Alloy Frames||5 Years|
|Carbon Frames and Forks||3 Years|
|Other Components||Refer to component manufacture|
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only.
- KTM Bike must be assembled via authorized dealer or service agent.
- 5 Year warranty period subject to annual inspection by authorized KTM dealer/service agent. Otherwise defaults to 3 Year warranty.
- Repair or replacement of component handed on case-by-case basis at manufacturers/distributors discretion.
- Normal wear and tear items are excluded. Specific components include rims in conjunction with rim brakes, paint, brake pads and brake discs, saddle, grips, tires, handlebars, stem, seatpost, bearings and seals moving parts, sprockets, chain wheels, derailleur wheels, brakes, shift cables and bulbs.
- Damage caused by environmental factors.
- Improper use.
- Crash damage.
User manuals and warranty books are supplied with each KTM bike sold. For further information, please contact us.
Returning KTM Bike Items
We will offer a refund/exchange on most items purchased at the KTM Bike Online Store. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for a refund and/or exchange.
Faulty Item Returns
Contact us via email to email@example.com. Please refer to the full warranty policy for details. If you are unable to go to one of our dealers, we will pick up the item for you, using a third party courier service.
Damaged or Incorrect Item Delivered
While rare, in the case of a damaged or incorrect item being delivered, we take full responsibility and will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can. The incorrect item must first be returned to the dealership and/or distribution center before the replacement item can be sent. Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receiving an incorrect delivery.
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, KTM Bike Industries will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
• You return the item within 5 business days of purchase;
• You produce your original tax invoice accompanied by a RA (Returns Authorization) Number at the time you return the item. This can be provided to you via email.
• The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unused and in its original condition;
If these requirements are not satisfied, KTM Bike reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns. A $90 re-stocking fee plus shipping costs associated with the exchange apply to any ‘change of mind’ returns.
Frame Sizing Related Returns
The above policy also applies to swap-over bikes due to the incorrect frame size being ordered but is limited to an exchange only. The re-stocking fee will be waived in this instance.
How to Return an Item Ordered on the KTM Bike Industries online store
Products ordered at KTMBikeIndustries.com can be returned to our stores. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
Direct In-Store Purchases
If you purchase a bike directly via a dealer, you will be protected by the KTM Bike manufactures warranty. Refer to our warranty policy for further details. For in-store returns and refund policies please check with the dealership, as these can vary from store to store.
Online Sales Policies
KTM Bike Industries Image and Content Copyright Policy
The images on KTM Bike Industries website are owned and copyrighted by KTM Bike Industries, and copying images or other content from KTM Bike Industries for use on your website is prohibited. Using images obtained through Internet searches (e.g. Google Image Search) or copying images from other dealer websites who have paid for access to KTM Bike Industries image catalog is also prohibited. Unauthorized use of KTM Bike Industries images may result in your account being suspended, terminated, or appropriate legal action.
Anonymous Seller Policy
KTM Bike Industries views any online presence as an extension of a brick-and-mortar store. In order to maintain an account with KTM Bike Industries, all online sales channels including websites and third party marketplaces must clearly identify your business by including:
- The name of your retail store
- Address of your retail store
- Contact information including phone number and hours of operation
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the loss of your KTM Bike Industries account.
Third Party Marketplace Policy
Retailers are prohibited from using third party retail platforms (3P) for the display, promotion, sale, or fulfillment of any product from any KTM Bike Industries- owned brand.
Third Party Marketplace (3P) platforms include, but are not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Sears, Newegg, Rakuten, and Walmart, etc.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the loss of your KTM Bike Industries account.
KTM Bike Industries Brand Specific Policies
To further our continued support of independent bicycle dealers, to encourage our dealers to effectively promotes and invest in sales and service of our products, and to preserve the image and value offered by our products, KTM Bike Industries has unilaterally adopted detailed MAP and sales policies for all of our brands.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Fulfillment & Handling
- Orders can require up to 2 days handling.
- Shipping within 3-6 business days throughout the contiguous 48 United States.
- Allow up to 14 days for package delivery.
Lost or Stolen Packages
KTM Bike Industries is not responsible for lost or stolen packages with confirmed delivery to the address listed during an order. Upon inquiry, KTM Bike Industries will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
- Items lost, damaged, or stolen during transit are the sole responsibility of the contracted carrier.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.