The Macina Cross 10 CX4 LC is designed for fast riding over a variety of terrains. The Macina Cross 10 CX4 LC is great for commuting, leisure riding, or taking in forest trails. Climbs aren't a problem as the new Bosch Performance Line CX engine powers the Macina Cross 10 CX4 LC. The proven and reliable performance motor from Bosch has 400 Wh, and can reach speeds of up to 32 km/h! Equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, shifters and derailleur and Suntour forks, the Macina Cross 10 CX4 LC is built to last and provide miles and miles of hassle free fun.
- Frame: Macina Cross Trekking Offroad Alloy Frame for Bosch
- Fork: Suntour NCX-D LO
- F/R Wheels: KTM Line 700C Ambrosio/Deore
- F/R Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, 42-622
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX, 36v
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400 - 11.1Ah, 400Wh
- Controller: Intuvia LCD Display
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M675 GS Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M610
- Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36 (10-speed)
- F/R Brake Calipers: Shimano M396, Hydraulic Disc
- Front Brake Rotor: Shimano 180mm
- Rear Brake Rotor: Shimano 160mm
- Weight: 20.4kg
|Frame Size||Seattube Length||Top Tube Length||Seat Angle||Head Angle||Headtube Length||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase|
FUN, FUN, FUN!
Posted by Msgeo on Jul 19th 2017
I love this bike! Great geometry and balance. As much or as little assistance from the e-drive as you want. Sporty. So far I have only used it on paved trails and roads but am looking forward to riding on some trails soon. This is a bike that could do some great touring.