The Lycan 272 22s has transformed into a weapon for marathons in its last stage of development. The latest stroke of genius from KTM Bike is called Straight–Line–Link (SLL). In combination with the Rocker Blade, it revolutionizes the concept of rear suspensions. This technology offers a very sensitive response to small bumps and a high absorption of big hits, while keeping high pedaling efficiency. The development team invested a lot of time to shape the rocker blade extremely rigid to torsion. To conclusively accomplish the concept of the Straight–Line–Link Technology (SLL), we deliberately set no bearing point at the dropout, which maximizes stiffness. Through this suspension-system the Fully achieves an astonishing amount of propulsion in the 125 mm class, which was originally reserved for Racefullies. The compact and rigid front triangle with its sloping geometry ensures a lower stand-over height. An improved bike handling was realized through a more flat head tube angle, steeper seat tube angle and longer top tube combined with shorter stem. To add the final touch to this harmonious concept, the ball bearings are bigger dimensions which results in better strength and durability.
- Frame: Lycan 27.5" 6061 Alloy Frame
- Fork: Fox 32 Float 27.5-130, FIT4 3pos.R, T, 15x100
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, LV, EVOL, 3Pos.L
- F/R Wheels: KTM-DT Prime II Trail 27-5" DT Swiss, Tubeless Ready
- F/R Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo 57-584
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8020-E
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 GS shadow plus,DM
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800B BB-Unit Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT M8000-2 36-26 (double)
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT M8000 11-40 (11-speed)
- Chain: Shimano HG700
- Brake Calipers: Shimano SLX M675 - Ice-Tech Pad with Fins
- Brake Rotors: Shimano RT68 CL, 180mm Ice-Tech
- Handlebar: KTM Team HB-FB21L 2X-flat, 720
- Stem: KTM Team KT-6 7°
- Grip: KTM Team VLG--775-12D2 Diamond fin/2 Clamps
- Headset: KTM Team B303AM drop/in-tapered, +10
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Seatpost: Kindshoc LEV-DX hydraulic adjustable post 125mm/30.9
- Weight: 12.5kg
|Frame Size||Seattube Length||Top Tube Length||Seat Angle||Head Angle||Headtube Length||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase||Stack||Reach||Standover Height||BB Drop||Travel Front||Travel Rear|
Legit Enduro Trail Shredding Machine
Posted by Johnny Eason on May 24th 2017
I have owned Specialized Big Hits when I raced downhill, as well as some Jamis all mountain bikes, Trek Remedies & to be honest, I went out and got a KOM on Strava my first ride on this KTM Lycan LT. It's the best bike I've ever owned, literally, and didn't even have it set up to my race ready liking just yet. This bike climbs incredibly, the suspension works so well with the KTM frame design which made me feel confident right away with jumps and fast berms. Way happy with the performance level of this bike & the build kit suits my riding style really well straight out of the box. No complaints whatsoever.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Posted by Unknown on May 23rd 2017
Absolutely love it. My local trails are very rocky and "rooty", with steep technical climbs. Lots of work for the reward. I've been putting about 30-40 miles on a week (I'm a 2x weekly rider.. family, kids, wife, work, etc). I've had zero issues or flaws. The biggest flaw is that my skill is subpar to the bikes ability.
It climbs and descends really well. I literally have zero complaints.
I would certainly recommend and am thoroughly pleased with the purchase.