Fat Bikes are no longer a Novelty. They have become a standard in the cycling industry and KTM Bike Industries offers two great models to get you rolling on 4.8” which will provide you with greater traction and comfort than a traditional off-road bike. Our Fat Rat model comes with the Rockshox Bluto which is a suspension fork specifically designed to handle the torsional loads of the wheels wide stance. Are you ready to get fat and tackle sand, snow, and dirt this season?
- Frame: Fat-bike 26" Alloy Frame
- Fork: RockShox Bluto RL 26" 80mm
- Axle: RockShox MAXLE 15mm x 150mm
- F/R Wheels: Hayes Mulefut 80 Wheelset 26"
- F/R Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim EVO 120-559 Snake Skin folding
- Front Derailleur: Sram GX FD
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX RD 11
- Shifters: Sram GX SL 2x11 Trigger
- Bottom Bracket: Sram GX GXP-TM MTB100
- Crankset: Sram GX FC 1000 FAT4 3624
- Cassette: Sram CS PG 1130 11-42
- Chain: Sram CN PC1130
- Pedal: VP-539 black
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M615
- Handlebar: KTM Team HB-FB21L, flat 9°, 720
- Stem: KTM Team KT-6 7°
- Grip: KTM Team VLG--775-12D2 Diamond fin/2 Clamps
- Headset: KTM Team B303AM drop/in-tapered, +10
- Saddle: Selle Italia Q-Bik
- Seatpost: KTM Team SP-619K 27.2/400
- Weight: 14.3kg
|Frame Size||Seattube Length||Top Tube Length||Seat Angle||Head Angle||Headtube Length||Chainstay Length||Wheelbase||Stack||Reach|
Posted by Rich Anthony on Feb 10th 2018
The fat rat is a well designed bike with quality components ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
High quality build with great components at an unbeatable price.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 6th 2017
This bike really handles everything you throw at it. Once the bike gets rolling it feels confident on all types of surfaces. The wheelset and tires are unbeatable and lightweight. Quality KTM proprietary parts all around makes this an all around amazing bike.
Fat Rat in Alaska
Posted by Rich Loftin on May 31st 2017
The KTM Fat Rat is a well-built bike that feels good right out of the box, inspiring confidence immediately with its stability and ease of riding. Living in Alaska the fat-bike is a necessity for the terrain and environment we are blessed with here. The Fat Rat comes with quality components and I have had no issues with the bike riding in rain, snow, ice, and around Bears. The design is what you would expect from KTM, top notch. This is a great mid-price level bike and I would recommend it to anybody who was in the market to roll a fatty!!
Best Bike for the Apocalypse
Posted by Matthew Silvey on May 25th 2017
I only have a few rides on the bike as of this review, but wow! Bike is lighter than I expected for such a big bike (21"). Can't wait to put it through it's paces off road. Love the lock-out on the Bluto front shock. Brakes and shifting are spot on. Well done!